Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity