Color is a clear, golden yellow and surprisingly light for the style. A good finger of head that is off-white and foamy with some lacing on the glass. Aroma of floral and grassy hops, but also some sweet malt. Taste is similar, but we get some tropical fruit and citrus mixed in. Very juicy and sticky with a resinous and chewy mouthfeel. Plenty of doughy and sweet malts, with some honey and caramel malt flavors, especially in the finish. Minimal bitterness and really smooth carbonation. Full bodied and rich with that warming feeling that you expect from a high alcohol beer. But at 13% ABV, this is one of the easiest drinking Triple IPAs we've found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 9 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity