Color is a soft, yellow straw, very murky. The head is two fingers thick, white, and foamy. Pleasant aroma of oats and hops. Taste is smooth and flavorful, with the perfect balance between the hops and malts. Orange, lemon, and lime citrus along with papaya and guava tropical fruit balance with flaked oats for a pillowy soft mouthfeel. On the finish, the hops seem to transform into berry and stone fruit flavors. Excellent job!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 31 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity