Color is a soft, yellow straw, very murky. The head is two fingers thick, white, and foamy. Pleasant aroma of oats and hops. Taste is smooth and flavorful, with the perfect balance between the hops and malts. Orange, lemon, and lime citrus along with papaya and guava tropical fruit balance with flaked oats for a pillowy soft mouthfeel. On the finish, the hops seem to transform into berry and stone fruit flavors. Excellent job!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity