Color is a soft, yellow straw, very murky. The head is two fingers thick, white, and foamy. Pleasant aroma of oats and hops. Taste is smooth and flavorful, with the perfect balance between the hops and malts. Orange, lemon, and lime citrus along with papaya and guava tropical fruit balance with flaked oats for a pillowy soft mouthfeel. On the finish, the hops seem to transform into berry and stone fruit flavors. Excellent job!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity