From our Strange Brew category, this "beer" pours a turquoise or emerald green color which is very beautiful, and unlike any beer we have ever seen. A small, foamy head ensues, which has a lime green hue. Smells like blueberry and raspberry, but also like sweet, cotton candy. The flavor is amazingly good, with candy flavors that are sweet and slightly tart, but not overly sugary. With some sips we get artificial candy flavors, and others have natural fruit flavors. It’s so hard to describe, but so enjoyable at the same time. The marshmallows in Lucky Charms might be a close comparison. Labeled as a Sour IPA, although this is not sour, and not like an IPA. It’s 7% ABV, but you can’t taste any alcohol. Not sure if this is really a beer at all, but it’s fantastic and we sure are glad we got to try it. Oh, and let's wish a big happy birthday to the Beer of the Day co-founder, Dallas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity