From our Strange Brew category, this "beer" pours a turquoise or emerald green color which is very beautiful, and unlike any beer we have ever seen. A small, foamy head ensues, which has a lime green hue. Smells like blueberry and raspberry, but also like sweet, cotton candy. The flavor is amazingly good, with candy flavors that are sweet and slightly tart, but not overly sugary. With some sips we get artificial candy flavors, and others have natural fruit flavors. It’s so hard to describe, but so enjoyable at the same time. The marshmallows in Lucky Charms might be a close comparison. Labeled as a Sour IPA, although this is not sour, and not like an IPA. It’s 7% ABV, but you can’t taste any alcohol. Not sure if this is really a beer at all, but it’s fantastic and we sure are glad we got to try it. Oh, and let's wish a big happy birthday to the Beer of the Day co-founder, Dallas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap