The Icelandic Juniper & Pils pours a pale, nearly clear yellow with a healthy three finger white head that calms down to a thin film over the whole beer. Aroma is distinctly juniper and lime, with some malty tones. Flavor is bitey and sharp like a proper stiff gin and tonic, with a a citrus kick followed by juniper. It doesn't necessarily taste like a G+T but it does make you think of one. However, it's pretty malty, biscuity, and balanced with a sweetness. Mouthfeel is light, carbonation is high and like every Einstök beer we've had, it finishes with that signature clean and crisp finish we've come to enjoy and expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity