The Icelandic Juniper & Pils pours a pale, nearly clear yellow with a healthy three finger white head that calms down to a thin film over the whole beer. Aroma is distinctly juniper and lime, with some malty tones. Flavor is bitey and sharp like a proper stiff gin and tonic, with a a citrus kick followed by juniper. It doesn't necessarily taste like a G+T but it does make you think of one. However, it's pretty malty, biscuity, and balanced with a sweetness. Mouthfeel is light, carbonation is high and like every Einstök beer we've had, it finishes with that signature clean and crisp finish we've come to enjoy and expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity