Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 33 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity