Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity