Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity