Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 31 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity