Here Comes the Reaper
Deep gold in color, mostly clear but with a slight haze. Two fingers of white, foamy head leave a cascading web of lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit leads into the taste. Papaya, guava, mango, and kiwi flavors. It's very fruity and tropical - at first. Then you're hit with citrus, pine, and juniper berry. The transition of hop flavors is remarkable and creates a unique complexity. All of this is supported by bready malts, graham cracker, honey, and a mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Light bitterness with a very flavorful finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity