Here Comes the Reaper
Deep gold in color, mostly clear but with a slight haze. Two fingers of white, foamy head leave a cascading web of lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit leads into the taste. Papaya, guava, mango, and kiwi flavors. It's very fruity and tropical - at first. Then you’re hit with citrus, pine, and juniper berry. The transition of hop flavors is remarkable and creates a unique complexity. All of this is supported by bready malts, graham cracker, honey, and a mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Light bitterness with a very flavorful finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity