Here Comes the Reaper
Deep gold in color, mostly clear but with a slight haze. Two fingers of white, foamy head leave a cascading web of lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit leads into the taste. Papaya, guava, mango, and kiwi flavors. It's very fruity and tropical - at first. Then you're hit with citrus, pine, and juniper berry. The transition of hop flavors is remarkable and creates a unique complexity. All of this is supported by bready malts, graham cracker, honey, and a mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Light bitterness with a very flavorful finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 33 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity