This Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale pours a deep orange-amber color with a light hoppy aroma. This beer has a caramel malt base with some very fresh, herbal, earthy hop flavors on top of it. This uses the process Sierra Nevada calls "wet hopping" which means the hops are harvested and thrown into the brew kettle within 24 hours, meaning these hops are pretty much as fresh as they get. This is a crisp and drinkable IPA with enough interplay between malt and hops to keep it interesting sip-to-sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity