This Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale pours a deep orange-amber color with a light hoppy aroma. This beer has a caramel malt base with some very fresh, herbal, earthy hop flavors on top of it. This uses the process Sierra Nevada calls "wet hopping" which means the hops are harvested and thrown into the brew kettle within 24 hours, meaning these hops are pretty much as fresh as they get. This is a crisp and drinkable IPA with enough interplay between malt and hops to keep it interesting sip-to-sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity