This Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale pours a deep orange-amber color with a light hoppy aroma. This beer has a caramel malt base with some very fresh, herbal, earthy hop flavors on top of it. This uses the process Sierra Nevada calls "wet hopping" which means the hops are harvested and thrown into the brew kettle within 24 hours, meaning these hops are pretty much as fresh as they get. This is a crisp and drinkable IPA with enough interplay between malt and hops to keep it interesting sip-to-sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 56 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity