Alex Kuyper's "Dwayne IPA" pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Nice head retention and lacing. Foamy, white head with a hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is really juicy and fruity. Mango, pineapple, papaya but also some floral hop flavors. Bitterness somewhere between non-existent and mild. Soft malt texture, oats and wheat? Medium body with lots of juiciness and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. A solid hazy IPA - congrats to Alex Kuyper for winning this year's Hop Idol homebrew contest at Reuben's Brews!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity