Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 27 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity