Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 34 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity