Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity