Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity