Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity