Claremont Grapefruit DIPA pours a very clear, amber copper color. Effervescent with lots of fine bubbles. Head is a thick, foamy white and long lasting. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma. On the taste we find a light malt bill and loads of hoppy citrus. Real, authentic grapefruit flavor, not the artificial taste that we find in some beers. The grapefruit definitely dominates but it doesn't overwhelm. Pretty bitter, but it's a pleasant bitterness with a very dry, lingering finish. 8.5% and 100+ IBUs, this is pure Double IPA and if you enjoy grapefruit, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 57 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity