Chocolate Indulgence pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan, and cascading head. Right off the bat, you'll realize the unique style of this beer - basically a blend between a Belgian ale and a chocolate stout. The texture is velvety with a bubbly carbonation that you don't see in other stouts. Lots of roasted malt flavors with an abundance of dark chocolate and dark fruit. The finish is fruit with a classic Belgian feel, and very satisfying from beginning to end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity