Chickow! Chai Hazelnut Double Brown Ale
The Chickow! Chai Hazelnut Double Brown is a beer full of powerful, intense tastes that you don't see too often. The flavor is thick and potent, like you are drinking a concentrated version that was meant to be diluted with water. The aroma is a medicinal, herbal smell. The taste is quite different with overwhelming amounts of raisins, prunes, dates, cinnamon, chai tea, sage spice and hazelnut. This is a novel, strange brew for sure, but not one you'll want to revisit often unless you a fan of very strong chai tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 34 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity