Dark black with a slight film of tan head. The chai dominates the smell with some cinnamon on the finish. The taste starts as a sweet imperial stout with toasted malt flavor with some almond nuttiness, then the chai kicks in and crescendos into a cinnamon aftertaste. The tea flavor is very strong on this, maybe a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity