Dark black with a slight film of tan head. The chai dominates the smell with some cinnamon on the finish. The taste starts as a sweet imperial stout with toasted malt flavor with some almond nuttiness, then the chai kicks in and crescendos into a cinnamon aftertaste. The tea flavor is very strong on this, maybe a little overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity