Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 28 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity