Sierra Nevada Celebration is a dark reddish copper color with quite a bit of fluffy, white head. This is medium bodied with medium carbonation. It has a clean and refreshing aroma of fresh pine hops with some citrus to go along with it. The flavor has a bready caramel malt base balanced by some of the freshest hop flavors you can get in a beer. It has a little bit of holiday spiciness on the finish, hints of orange peel and pepper, that is completely derived from the hops. It would be nice to get this beer all year-round, but the limited availability makes it special when the weather turns and the new Celebration is released.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 18 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity