Color is a beautiful orange, amber, rose combination, which is semi-transparent with just a bit of haziness. The head is white and frothy without much retention but keeps a small bubbly film. Aroma is full of fruity, raspberry notes, and the Brett yeast that comes through makes it clear this is a wild ale. Taste is acidic and tart, bordering on sour, with a touch of funk. Lots of oak and barrel flavors, along with lemon citrus and ton of ripe raspberry. The flavor seems to transition from semi-sweet to earthy, but the raspberry fruit is there the whole time. Effervescent with a dry, crisp, and well carbonated mouthfeel. Well done, as always.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity