Color is a beautiful orange, amber, rose combination, which is semi-transparent with just a bit of haziness. The head is white and frothy without much retention but keeps a small bubbly film. Aroma is full of fruity, raspberry notes, and the Brett yeast that comes through makes it clear this is a wild ale. Taste is acidic and tart, bordering on sour, with a touch of funk. Lots of oak and barrel flavors, along with lemon citrus and ton of ripe raspberry. The flavor seems to transition from semi-sweet to earthy, but the raspberry fruit is there the whole time. Effervescent with a dry, crisp, and well carbonated mouthfeel. Well done, as always.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity