Color is a beautiful orange, amber, rose combination, which is semi-transparent with just a bit of haziness. The head is white and frothy without much retention but keeps a small bubbly film. Aroma is full of fruity, raspberry notes, and the Brett yeast that comes through makes it clear this is a wild ale. Taste is acidic and tart, bordering on sour, with a touch of funk. Lots of oak and barrel flavors, along with lemon citrus and ton of ripe raspberry. The flavor seems to transition from semi-sweet to earthy, but the raspberry fruit is there the whole time. Effervescent with a dry, crisp, and well carbonated mouthfeel. Well done, as always.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity