Color is a beautiful orange, amber, rose combination, which is semi-transparent with just a bit of haziness. The head is white and frothy without much retention but keeps a small bubbly film. Aroma is full of fruity, raspberry notes, and the Brett yeast that comes through makes it clear this is a wild ale. Taste is acidic and tart, bordering on sour, with a touch of funk. Lots of oak and barrel flavors, along with lemon citrus and ton of ripe raspberry. The flavor seems to transition from semi-sweet to earthy, but the raspberry fruit is there the whole time. Effervescent with a dry, crisp, and well carbonated mouthfeel. Well done, as always.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 45 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale