The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap