Color is pale to medium amber and non-transparent, with one and a half fingers of off-white frothy head. Balanced aroma with some pine and tropical fruit coming through. Hoppy at first, with tropical fruit, berry, and some citrus. But then there’s a solid amount of malt, providing some sweetness but also freshly baked bread flavors. Light on the bitterness for Sierra Nevada, but extra smooth and soft in the mouthfeel. Nice carbonation and full bodied, and the taste is incredibly smooth and drinkable for 9% ABV. Clean, flavorful finish – glad we got a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 8 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 44 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity