Color is pale to medium amber and non-transparent, with one and a half fingers of off-white frothy head. Balanced aroma with some pine and tropical fruit coming through. Hoppy at first, with tropical fruit, berry, and some citrus. But then there’s a solid amount of malt, providing some sweetness but also freshly baked bread flavors. Light on the bitterness for Sierra Nevada, but extra smooth and soft in the mouthfeel. Nice carbonation and full bodied, and the taste is incredibly smooth and drinkable for 9% ABV. Clean, flavorful finish – glad we got a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity