Ayinger Brau-Weisse pours a very light, golden color, and has a standard citrus and floral taste. The beer is a little bland and doesn't leave any remarkable impressions. It is very dry, almost like champagne. Not hard to drink by any means, but there are much better German hefeweizens available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity