Ayinger Brau-Weisse pours a very light, golden color, and has a standard citrus and floral taste. The beer is a little bland and doesn't leave any remarkable impressions. It is very dry, almost like champagne. Not hard to drink by any means, but there are much better German hefeweizens available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 14 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity