Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity