Union Jack pours a pale to medium amber color, very clear, with two fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Balanced aroma with both hops and malt being detectable. The taste is balanced too, with hop notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors, with doughy bread lathered in honey and brown sugar sweetness. West Coast in style, but it has an English feel to it, and not much bitterness. Mouthfeel is soft and smooth with nice carbonation. Closes out with a sweet, lingering finish. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 49 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity