Pours a golden color that isn’t hazy but it’s far from transparent. One half finger of white, soapy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and malty, with lots of flaky, biscuity notes. The taste is smooth and crisp, with soft, doughy and biscuity malt flavors, and a very mild sweetness. Hops are light, with floral and citrus, maybe a hint of berry. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Pure Project makes a lot of great beer, and this Kolsch-style ale does not disappoint. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity