Deep gold color that is mostly clear although there is some noticeable haze. Lots of carbonation bubbles support ½ finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma that is bright and inviting. The taste brings lots of hop flavors, including citrus, berry, stone fruit, melon, and pine. Light on the bitterness, but there’s plenty of hoppiness for a Pale Ale. The malts are dry, like toasted bread, and provide support and balance. Medium body with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Finish is excellent, with a slight peppery spice that lingers well after the last sip. Perfect game day beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity