Sparkle Muffin is very aromatic with a waft of citrus as soon as you open the can. Color is yellow straw, slightly hazy and turbid, with a huge white, foamy head. Taste follows the nose, with juicy hop flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. Malts are reserved, but have a soft profile of wheat and oat. Minimal bitterness with a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Light body and very sessionable with a smooth, lip-licking finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 36 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity