Sparkle Muffin is very aromatic with a waft of citrus as soon as you open the can. Color is yellow straw, slightly hazy and turbid, with a huge white, foamy head. Taste follows the nose, with juicy hop flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. Malts are reserved, but have a soft profile of wheat and oat. Minimal bitterness with a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Light body and very sessionable with a smooth, lip-licking finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 17 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity