Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity