Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity