Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 48 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity