Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There's little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity