Never Say Die W.E. Coast Double IPA
Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a sizable foamy head. Strong aromatics, with lots of hops. Taste follows the nose, with bold hop flavors focused around stone fruit and melon. The peach and apricot are most noticeable, but we also get cantaloupe, mango, guava, and maybe even some resinous pine. Malts have an accelerating sweetness that seems to pick up with each sip. Medium to full body, with a sticky mouthfeel and light but smooth carbonation. The resin that we mentioned also increases, with a lingering finish that is dank, sticky, and juicy. Wow, this beer grows on you, and it leaves us wishing we had another one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 54 minutes ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 2x4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity