For a beer with Hazy in the title, Loud Hazy isn't particularly hazy. We'll call it a mild haze. The aroma is incredibly tropical with tons of mango and peach notes. The flavor is bursting with fruit: guava, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple. The fruits compete for dominance and it's not apparent which one comes out on top. It's refreshing and light-bodied for the style. The 8.3 ABV is barely believable it is so well masked. It's been quite a roller coaster for Almanac IPAs over the years and this one certainly must be viewed as a steep ascent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 58 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity