For a beer with Hazy in the title, Loud Hazy isn't particularly hazy. We'll call it a mild haze. The aroma is incredibly tropical with tons of mango and peach notes. The flavor is bursting with fruit: guava, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple. The fruits compete for dominance and it's not apparent which one comes out on top. It's refreshing and light-bodied for the style. The 8.3 ABV is barely believable it is so well masked. It's been quite a roller coaster for Almanac IPAs over the years and this one certainly must be viewed as a steep ascent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity