Brewed in collaboration with Prairie Artisan Ales, Tulsa Twister is a pale straw color with a lot of cloudiness and champagne-like carbonation. The head is white, foamy and thick, with large bubbles. It has a little of the wet yeast smell that is common with saisons with a fair amount of lemon citrus and some orange peel. On the initial sip, where we expected to get that wild yeast flavor, we instead found a a light wheat beer taste with some summer ale characteristics. This is incredibly smooth and easy to drink for having such a high alcohol content.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity