Brewed in collaboration with Prairie Artisan Ales, Tulsa Twister is a pale straw color with a lot of cloudiness and champagne-like carbonation. The head is white, foamy and thick, with large bubbles. It has a little of the wet yeast smell that is common with saisons with a fair amount of lemon citrus and some orange peel. On the initial sip, where we expected to get that wild yeast flavor, we instead found a a light wheat beer taste with some summer ale characteristics. This is incredibly smooth and easy to drink for having such a high alcohol content.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity