This beer pours dark as night with a fair amount of tan colored head and some chocolate coming through on the aroma. Coffee is the primary flavor in conjunction with hints of graham cracker and burnt molasses. This beer maintains a pretty dark character, but is complex enough to keep you coming back for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 28 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity