Invasive Species pours a super clear, golden yellow color with medium head consisting of soapy white bubbles. The aroma is primarily citrus hops with a touch of tropical fruit. The flavor is citrus as well with a dry mouthfeel and some tropical flavors. There is pine on the finish with a slight grapefruit bitterness. The malt backbone in this beer is biscuity but reserved, allowing the hop flavors to take center-stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale