Invasive Species pours a super clear, golden yellow color with medium head consisting of soapy white bubbles. The aroma is primarily citrus hops with a touch of tropical fruit. The flavor is citrus as well with a dry mouthfeel and some tropical flavors. There is pine on the finish with a slight grapefruit bitterness. The malt backbone in this beer is biscuity but reserved, allowing the hop flavors to take center-stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Seattle Show. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity