Hobnail pours a dark wine color with only a slight head. The aroma pairs blueberry and cranberry notes. It tastes a little like slightly-carbonated cabernet with an equal amount of cranberry fruit juice flavors as well. Where some sours resemble beer in some respects, this avoids being beer-like and lands squarely in the fruit-tart category. It is not particularly tart or sour, either. But one thing is for certain, the 10.1% ABV barely registers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity