Hobnail pours a dark wine color with only a slight head. The aroma pairs blueberry and cranberry notes. It tastes a little like slightly-carbonated cabernet with an equal amount of cranberry fruit juice flavors as well. Where some sours resemble beer in some respects, this avoids being beer-like and lands squarely in the fruit-tart category. It is not particularly tart or sour, either. But one thing is for certain, the 10.1% ABV barely registers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity