Collaboration with Green Cheek Beer in Orange, CA. Color is golden yellow, pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with a light touch of coconut. On the other hand, the taste has toasted coconut dominance up front, but then we get dank, hoppy, tropical fruit, especially pineapple, but also some tangerine citrus. Surprisingly balanced, and the mouthfeel is creamy and milky. Super smooth finish. Overall a solid beer and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity