Collaboration with Green Cheek Beer in Orange, CA. Color is golden yellow, pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with a light touch of coconut. On the other hand, the taste has toasted coconut dominance up front, but then we get dank, hoppy, tropical fruit, especially pineapple, but also some tangerine citrus. Surprisingly balanced, and the mouthfeel is creamy and milky. Super smooth finish. Overall a solid beer and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 11 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity