The first Field to Ferment of the season, this brew features Centennial and Simcoe hops. Clear, golden color with a one finger thick head. Very inviting fresh hop aroma. Taste is hoppy and dank, with citrus, pine, and grassy flavors. Tons of flavor for a 6% abv Pale Ale and a fantastic mouthfeel. We look forward to this fresh hop series every year, and this release does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity