The first Field to Ferment of the season, this brew features Centennial and Simcoe hops. Clear, golden color with a one finger thick head. Very inviting fresh hop aroma. Taste is hoppy and dank, with citrus, pine, and grassy flavors. Tons of flavor for a 6% abv Pale Ale and a fantastic mouthfeel. We look forward to this fresh hop series every year, and this release does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity