The first Field to Ferment of the season, this brew features Centennial and Simcoe hops. Clear, golden color with a one finger thick head. Very inviting fresh hop aroma. Taste is hoppy and dank, with citrus, pine, and grassy flavors. Tons of flavor for a 6% abv Pale Ale and a fantastic mouthfeel. We look forward to this fresh hop series every year, and this release does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 15 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity