Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity