Fingers of Gold
Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 8 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity