Fingers of Gold
Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 14 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity