Fingers of Gold
Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity