Fingers of Gold
Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity