Fat Tire is growing in popularity and we are seeing it in bars and restaurants with growing frequency. The taste is instantly recognizable if you've had it before. It is a pretty mild Amber, with a unique grainy and wheaty flavor and a mellow aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity