Double Dry Hopped Thrillseeker IPA pours a crystal clear, golden color with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is fresh and dank. Super hoppy flavors of citrus, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. Malts are cracker-like and stay out of the way to let the hops do their thing. Moderate bitterness with a dry texture. Finish continues with grapefruit bitterness and more of the dry, hoppy mouthfeel. Excellent West Coast-style IPA and even better as the DDH version.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 40 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity