Double Dry Hopped Thrillseeker IPA pours a crystal clear, golden color with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is fresh and dank. Super hoppy flavors of citrus, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. Malts are cracker-like and stay out of the way to let the hops do their thing. Moderate bitterness with a dry texture. Finish continues with grapefruit bitterness and more of the dry, hoppy mouthfeel. Excellent West Coast-style IPA and even better as the DDH version.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity