This is a collaboration with Alvarado Street Brewery, brewed with Mosaic and Strata hops, and it pours a murky, orangish yellow color. Two fingers of white, foamy head with nice lacing. Hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. That mostly carries into the taste, where we find nectarine and peach, mango and pineapple, and just a touch of orange and lemon citrus. Malts are soft, flaky oat and wheat, with a mild sweetness. Super smooth, creamy mouthfeel with a medium body. There’s a mild bitterness, perhaps some grapefruit, and more than you get with most hazy DIPAs. Overall, a superb representation of this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 38 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity