Black Butte Porter pours a very dark, nearly black color with a thin, off-white head. It is very tasty, with a little smokiness and an ideal amount of hops. At only 5.2% ABV, this is a pretty light, low alcohol beer for its category. But it has great overall flavor and is enjoyable to drink. We certainly recommend this to any porter fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity