Whoa! Lagunitas created one of the most bitter beers we've ever had with Bitter Oats. Light copper in color, thick white head, and very aromatic. On the taste there is plenty of oats with some floral and citrus hops up front, but all of that comes second to the bitterness, especially in the finish. Full bodied and chewy, it's a little boozy with an alcohol kick. If you like bitter beers, then you'll appreciate this one. But we'd recommended sharing a bomber with a friend because the 10.5% is no lie!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity