Whoa! Lagunitas created one of the most bitter beers we've ever had with Bitter Oats. Light copper in color, thick white head, and very aromatic. On the taste there is plenty of oats with some floral and citrus hops up front, but all of that comes second to the bitterness, especially in the finish. Full bodied and chewy, it's a little boozy with an alcohol kick. If you like bitter beers, then you'll appreciate this one. But we'd recommended sharing a bomber with a friend because the 10.5% is no lie!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity