Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen
Pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is thick and creamy, leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and fruit. Taste has lots of wheat and graham cracker-like flavors, plus some light caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. Floral hop flavors really balance things out. Mouthfeel is soft and dry. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity