Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen
Pours a very clear, pale amber color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is quite thick and foamy, leaving patches of lacing on the glass. Light aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and herbs. Taste is malty and doughy, plus some caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. We get a unique grassy hop flavor that provides balance. Mouthfeel is soft with dry, but light carbonation. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity