Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen
Pours a very clear, pale amber color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is quite thick and foamy, leaving patches of lacing on the glass. Light aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and herbs. Taste is malty and doughy, plus some caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. We get a unique grassy hop flavor that provides balance. Mouthfeel is soft with dry, but light carbonation. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity