The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 6 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity