The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 minute ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 36 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity