The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity