The Sister pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, foamy head that seems to last forever. Aroma is fresh but not overpowering. Hints of citrus that lead into a bold, hop-forward flavor profile where bitterness hits you right off the bat. Tropical and citrus fruit, including lemon. Mango and guava as well, with just a bit of resinous pine, especially on the back-end. There's also a mild sweetness from the malts that balances out the onslaught of hops. But this is still quite bitter, really from start to finish and it sticks around long after the last sip. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is powdery or chalky. A nice example of for this style - cheers to Seattle Beer Week!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 8 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity