Appearance is a glowing yellow straw color, very hazy, with a soapy white head. Highly aromatic with notes of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with orange juice, tangerine, mango, and peaches. Malt background has a soft texture where the oats really stand out. Juicy and hoppy but no bitterness. Soft, powdery mouthfeel with a dry, creamy carbonation. Light body for an IPA, would be easy to drink several of these. Finishes smooth with lingering flavors of sweet stone fruit. This is a splendid hazy IPA and another nice offering from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 21 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity