Appearance is a glowing yellow straw color, very hazy, with a soapy white head. Highly aromatic with notes of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Taste is similar, with orange juice, tangerine, mango, and peaches. Malt background has a soft texture where the oats really stand out. Juicy and hoppy but no bitterness. Soft, powdery mouthfeel with a dry, creamy carbonation. Light body for an IPA, would be easy to drink several of these. Finishes smooth with lingering flavors of sweet stone fruit. This is a splendid hazy IPA and another nice offering from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 7 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity