Color is dark, dark brown with a finger of tan, creamy head. Coffee dominated aroma, but also some dark chocolate. Taste is malt forward, with a super smooth mouthfeel. Minimal sweetness, instead the malts have a bold, roasted flavor that really opens up the coffee and dark chocolate flavors. Hops are herbal and earthy, but they certainly take a back seat to the malts. The 13.5% is pretty hidden. But the whiskey barrel flavors may sneak up on you. On the finish, there's a smooth, bourbon sweetness that balances with the bold, coffee flavors. If you like bourbon and if you like coffee, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity