Color is hazy, golden straw with one finger of white, soapy head. The head thins quickly and has minimal lacing on the glass. Amazing aroma of tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit. Taste is superb. Oats and wheat create a dry, soft mouthfeel right off the bat. But the hop flavors dominate, with pineapple, nectarine, lemon, and pear. Fruity but not overly juicy, Medium body and perfectly carbonated with a dry, mouthfeel. Finishes with a smooth, grapefruit flavors with just a touch of bitterness and spice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 54 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity