Color is hazy, golden straw with one finger of white, soapy head. The head thins quickly and has minimal lacing on the glass. Amazing aroma of tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit. Taste is superb. Oats and wheat create a dry, soft mouthfeel right off the bat. But the hop flavors dominate, with pineapple, nectarine, lemon, and pear. Fruity but not overly juicy, Medium body and perfectly carbonated with a dry, mouthfeel. Finishes with a smooth, grapefruit flavors with just a touch of bitterness and spice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 23 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity