Color is hazy, golden straw with one finger of white, soapy head. The head thins quickly and has minimal lacing on the glass. Amazing aroma of tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit. Taste is superb. Oats and wheat create a dry, soft mouthfeel right off the bat. But the hop flavors dominate, with pineapple, nectarine, lemon, and pear. Fruity but not overly juicy, Medium body and perfectly carbonated with a dry, mouthfeel. Finishes with a smooth, grapefruit flavors with just a touch of bitterness and spice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 44 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity