Happy Amber pours a beautiful, deep copper with coarse, cream colored head that recedes immediately. Our picture here doesn't do justice to the color at all. Aroma is hoppy with a touch of caramel and toffee sweetness. We're drinking this one less than a month after the can date, so this puppy is fresh. The bitterness is straight up front, smacking your taste buds before it melts to a caramelly, hoppy flavors that have subtle biscuit and cracker notes as well. Citrus flavors resonate throughout, with heavy grapefruit and orange coming through. Medium carbonation and mouthfeel, with a creamy yet drying finish. This is a complex amber... There's a little something for everyone in it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 27 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity