PsycHOPathy is a traditional straw colored IPA with a bit of haziness. It has a ton of carbonation for a beer that pours with only a slight amount of white head. It has a strong herbal hop aroma and flavor. This beer keeps a low profile on the malt side which limits the sweetness considerably and favors a stronger hop profile with a substantial amount of hop bitterness through the entire experience. The high carbonation and bitterness leaves you with a dry finish that leaves you thirsty for the next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 9 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA